ACF version for homecockpits

Gentlemen, I loved the project, how many loved too. So, I sent many messages to Rollon even before you finish reading the documentation. I broke my face to discover that many of the points that I found missing are being prepared for a new version, which gives it the anxiety. :D i thanks for all this connect with the guys and the chance to say what I think. Once again thanking the ability to hear the team's CRJ200, i come to suggest Rollon and Philipi, beyond the 100% promised buttons and displays datarefs, a version of the aircraft for loading acf without despendiosos panel and graphics that are only useful to flying without a home cockpit.

I would be very happy to see this idea take form.

hugs and much success to all.

-thiengo

well I repeat it again.. we never promised anything... don't play with imagination.

But about doing the 100% of the buttons without any graphic for those that don't have real cockpits I would say... MAAAANNN THANKS FOR LOVING MY WORK!!! THAT ARE GRAPHICS!!! GREAT!! LOL!!!

Anyway.. if you want to see those 100% (I suppose also the fuses behind) and 100% behabiour.. then if you can find us a good contract with good money to dedicate full time doing it.. then no problem.

For now we only receive the money from our costummers.... and IF WE CAN and HAVE THE TIME TO then we will improve the plane. Meanwhile I sujest you enjoy it.. that now is the best plane in X-Plane (until other comes).

by the way 1.1 version don't introduce anything new. Just fixing bugs.. and compatibilities. I don't want to see again people that dream too high and think about their beloved CRJ plane.. and then find a plane of 8.5-9/10 (that is great!!) but they were thinking of a plane of 100/10.

Thanks for the support, anyway.

• 2 weeks later...