Aerobask, a developer known for their Epic E1000 and Viperjet LXR, have released their long-awaited single engine, super light jet; the Epic Victory.
But they did not stop there. When you purchase their new release, you get the LISA Akoya, a nimble, single engine amphibious plane, free of charge.
And if you thought that was a bargain, Aerobask is not done there. Along with the two aircraft, you can also download a free Manuae Airport scenery, made available at X-Plane.org, to really enhance your sea plane experience.
Aerobask Quality 3D Model
- High quality 3D model throughout
- Flight model defined according to the specifications of public data. Fun to fly.
- Ultra-High Resolution textures. 4K, Ambient Occlusion, Specular, Normal mapping and night lightning.
- Fully functional and animated Virtual 3D cockpit.
- Panoramic windshield with reflections, rain and icing effects.
- Ground Power Unit
First ever modeled Skyview for X-Plane
- 3 EFIS Skyview
Extensive custom logic to simulate the real Skyview
- Custom MAPs & FMS
- Flight Plans Management
- AutoPilot and radio
- All EFIS can be displayed in Pop-up view
- EIS MVP50, 2 Garmin GNC255, 1 STEC5000 Autopilot, ADL110B weather radar, TCAS and vocal alerts.
- Can also be viewed as Pop-up windows
- Options Menu
- Fuel & weight management
Custom 3D Sounds
- Engine, gear, flaps, door, vocal alert, callout.
- Enhanced 3D sound engine using SASL functions.
- More than 6 different paint schemes using 4K textures (more available at aerobask.com)
- Victory general manual
- Aerobask Skyview manual
- Checklist normal operation
- Online Flight Planner tutorial
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.