737 Taking off Midway

Oliver

Love the wing view. As a rule, during rotation pitch up to 10 degrees and then after gear lever is up, go to 15. But i loved the authentcity of the video. You captured what its like to take off, perfectly! Well done! (On my 3rd time watching now :) )

Glad to hear ya like it Theo! I heard your city had been hit by the earthquake, glad you're alright  :D Thanks for the tips, will keep it in mind for next flights and next videos! Don't worry once that Saab and that 747 are out you'll see plenty more videos  ;)

yeah nice one PM, the passenger view gives a real feel to it. I've seen others even video the screen with a vid camera to add a further feel of being there, with the shaky effects.

anyone had issues with xplanes video recording with the latest beta? it won't work for me', so may have to revert. video features seem to stuff up with new betas

yeah nice one PM, the passenger view gives a real feel to it. I've seen others even video the screen with a vid camera to add a further feel of being there, with the shaky effects.

anyone had issues with xplanes video recording with the latest beta? it won't work for me', so may have to revert. video features seem to stuff up with new betas

Thanks Simon! Always great to get compliments from the person who first inspired me to make X-Plane video  :) And hmm I'm not sure if there is issues, I use Fraps.

Great Video!

I Wonder what camera system did you use? Stock camera settings or add-on one?

Keep up the good work! :D

Thank you! I used normal 3D cockpit view, then just pressed page down to move back into the back of the plane, and I then used fraps to record it all :)

Thanks!