C400

nickr1977

So I just downloaded the C400, beautiful plane! I am having some issues though. My sim was set to auto start the engine, after flying that way for about 5 minutes, the engine dies, avionics are lost, and of course I crash. So, I told the sim to start with the engine off. My problem is in the C400, I cannot find the toggle for the battery, avionics or the alternator. I have looked all around the 3d cockpit and cannot figure it out! Help please. I have even looked in the manual and still cannot figure out how to start the plane..

Nick

Alternatively, go to 3D cockpit and look right-up, over the windshield and magnetic compass. Up there are all the electrical switches: left alt+batt, cross tie, right alt+batt, avionics master. As a side note, there are also two dimmer sliders and a cabin flood light on the overhead.

Here's a stupid suggestion because I know you've probably done this; but working in tech support for a while taught me that even the best of people sometimes forget the most mundane step . . .

Do you have the X-Plane 9 DVD  in your drive and mounted? If not, there's the whole six minute demo time limit you'll run into.

Feel free to slap me now :)