What airport would you like to see next?

OlaHaldor

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?board=28.0

go to the work in progress threads. I know this is scenery and not the real thing but these guys made GREAT scenery for DFW. Unfortunately, it will not convert to x-plane. I think that you could use pictures and videos of this scenery as references as well.

WOW! That's the nicest scenery I've ever seen for a flight simulator, is amazing. I can imagine it's not easy on fps but if I had a powerful computer that can handle it could easily become my base of operations :) Would be nice to see something in the like for X-Plane 10

But these guys are a complete team, right?...

Yes, they are, they make some of the best MSFS scenery, unfortunately, it doesn't convert through FS2X-plane. They have done airports such as JFK, ORD, DFW, HNL, LAX, FLL and others. I don't expect to see scenery like that from one person but I would love to see some nice scenery for DFW.