Quicktime Issue???

lupineproductions

After I record a video in Quicktime from within X-Plane, I get a consistent frame skip throughout the video on replay. It's as though every second, the video jumps forward about 3 or 4 frames. I've tried deleting preferences for both XP and QT, I've tried various frame rates and sizes from within XP and still no luck. I have no issues QT with any other application so I'm assuming it can't be the video card. Any thoughts out there? Thanks in advance for any comments and/or suggestions.

Try turning on FSAA (full screen anti aliasing) to at least 2x, this fixed a number of issues with QT movie recordings in the past. If this persists, send a bug report to Austin. This has been happening to me too, it's just I don't record videos enough to care.  ;)

Happy landings - Jman

Thanks for the input, Jman. I'll give it a shot though I need the anti aliasing quality because I do utilize the video aspect of X-Plane to create videos for, well, X-Plane. You can check out some of my work on the video posts. As far as bug reports, I'm holding off as I was having other QT issues with some previous beta releases and XP swore it wasn't an issue at their end and then after the latest release, the previous QT issue went away and this new one has appeared. It's always something. Nonetheless, thanks for the input, I'll try your suggestions though just to see what happens and take it from there. Paul