Help with STAR again!

tobbe490

Hallo,

For flightplanning I use a program called "EFASS". I tried to fly from Hamburg (EDDH) to Copenhagen (EKCH). The suggested STAR was MONA1M (see attached file). But in my FMC (for Boing 777) there was no STAR "MONA1M" or any other MONA. I have learned here in this forum that I shall choose a STAR connected with the last waypoint which is MONAK. I cannot change the route in "EFASS" at least which I know of. What shall I do?

post-17990-0-04479200-1429441390_thumb.j

You have to put into the 777 the same AIRAC cycle dataset as EFASS. FF777 shares the same data with XP GNS430 so you need to update only the latter. Ensure that MONAK wpt exists on your 777 FP. Cheers.

Edited by crisk73
  • Upvote 1

Yes, updating XP GNS430 with either Navigraph or Aerosoft datasets, you'll also update the FF777 navdata. Be sure that the same data cycle (eg 1504) is present inside EFASS so that the SIDs/STARs provided by EFASS are selectable in the 777 FCM.

Edited by crisk73