Zoom issue

madair

Cant find any reference to this here. The problem is that on loading (several times) I seem to have a situation in any view that is zoomed out and for instance it appears from the cockpit that the panel is not included except if I zoom in I get a massive part of the panel and nothing else. I don't know if I have a fundamental corruption and need a reinstall or there is a button that I have unintentionally hit and changed how it functions. Help needed please? Tried going back to defaults but to no avail. Couple of logs attached

Log.txt

GizmoLog.txt

I think I have sorted this. Within the Saab functions is a variable viewing selector window ( not sure but may be part of GIZMO) and whilst I checked this and it made no difference I hadn't noticed that the slider function (zoom)at the top of the window was maxed out to the right. This affected all aircraft -not just the Saab. Anyway I returned to max left and all now appears to be ok.

• 1 month later...