K-1200 K-MAX handling problems

Finnharrier

I've K-1200 K-MAX on XP10. I'm controlling it with Saitek X52 Flight controller set + Saitek pro Rudder pedal set. Throttle lever is using as a Collective.  After increasing a bit power, when wheels are slightly off the surface, it's starting to spin slowly right and same time to start tilt right. After trying to prevent these unstable movements it crash! this isn't normal behavior for intermeshing rotor craft. I've FLETTNER FL-282 and K-1200 K-MAX on FSX, no controlling problems.   

Hi Jim! Thanks that you are agree with me. I light a bit back ground. I've always been interested in intermeshing rotor crafts, since I found FLETTNER one on my FSX. I browsed internet and found Kaman copter, with same tecnich, used  WW2 FLETTNER one. K-MAX copter was available for X-PLANE simulator, so! I've got a king idea! I purchased both, copter and X-PLANE 10. During months I disappointed to struggling with crashes. Sad, good looking craft, etc. I'll give up and leave it in hangar corner, and starting to concentrate, for example Bell 407. Regards. Pertti

Did you happen to read the 178 page PDF with flight manual that is in the folder of the K-Max. It really does not give you any instruction as to how to set up your stick and

joystick control sensitivities. I have a feeling that the recent updates to X-Plane 10.31 might be another factor in its handling issues. Since there has been no updates. Think

I will send Jim an email about it.