Aircraft Carrier for X-PLANE10

Finnharrier

Hi! I'm new X-PLANE10 owner. Does anyone know, from where can I get or buy Aircraft Carrier.

I'd like to practise, take off and tough down cycle on carrier runaway.

I tried this:I opened, Aircraft / Aircraft & Situations and picked:

Aircraft Carrier Approach, and Then:

BE ADVISED

I can't find, Aircraft Carrier Approach, try going to a Coastal Area.

I tried few times, it's like searching needle in haystack.

Regards. Pertti

The aircraft carrier in XP10 is the Nimitz by Khamsin and is very good.  To find it, load your aircraft on a coastal (or near coast) airfield.  Once loaded, open View/Local Map and somewhere within 3 miles of the coast you should see a familiar aircraft carrier.  Just fly to it.

Hi! Carriers are still missing! Location, Coastal, not one, rendering options, tab, aircrafts and  frigates, not one.

Where are you hiding USS NIMITZ? From where I can get or buy it for XP10. I visited khamsin.org. there's only XP9 version.

Confused carrier seeker

"Costal" means an airport near sea area, not an actual code/name of an airport. Try enter KSFO, KEWR or any code of airport near the sea. Then go to Aircraft & Situation menu to start your carrier journey. Hope it will do some help.

PS. Khamsim's USS Nimitz was an optional extra download for v9 to replace the fairly basic default aircraft carrier.

In XP10 Khamsin's Nimitz became the default aircraft carrier, so you don't have to buy it or download it.  It should already be on your system.

As others have said, check your rendering options and make sure "draw aircraft carriers and frigates" is checked.

Then, load your aircraft at a coastal airport, ie an airfield near the coast.  Once loaded, go into Location/Local Map and look around (in the sea) for an aircraft carrier shape.

Note roughly where it is and fly to it.