Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm an 83 year old who loves new planes, but I have an important question before I buy.  Can I start this plane from a 5 mile final, like I can with most other x-planes, so I can learn to land over and over again.  Or, do I have to go through start-up procedures every time I fly the plane.  Thanks.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

You will need to go through the start procedures every time as the systems are custom programmed. It may work on 5-mile final, but I haven't tried it. Some add-ons work; others don't.

It isn't hard to get started, so I would suggest getting the aircraft running, then load the 5-mile start.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...