Default Rendering Settings

Andi

Hi all , I just wanted to reset my Global X-Plane 10 back to its original default rendering settings, has anyone got a screenshot of its presets as I seem to find it hard to come by, and don't really want to delete any files to upset what is stable on my new pc at the moment.

Thanks to all

Andi

You can either delete everything in your /Output/preferences folder, which will reset X-Plane completely. You could also hit "set everything for maximum performance in the rendering options menu. One last thing you could do is try to quit XP when loading, and it will crash. When you relaunch, it will say "XP crashed on its last flight" and then you can press "use default rendering options".

Edited by Ben Wolf

Thanks so much Ben I did the quick exit from XP10 and it worked a treat many many thanks , took a pic of the screen to jus for future reference when tweeking renderings, jhave a few add ons already and loving it to bits. As a older FSX user I wanted something that wouldn't keep crashing , and this with my new added Alienware hardware is excellent, keep in touch and thanks once again fella

A

• Upvote 1

ust a shame theres not that original screen shot or list of info in the manual , just would be easier in a way.

​Thats because there is no one "Default" rendering options for everyone - They are different depending on your computer.

XP10 interrogates your hardware/cpu/gpu, and chooses some low-but-appropriate settings depending on VRAM, Generation of Video Card, etc.

- CK.