I'm back and Ok.

Hi all,

It's been four months since I posted on here, opened up blender, or even touched x-plane. Yes thats a long time but alot of u have sent me messages asking about the progress in my projects. Here's what you should know. The Embraer is 100% dead I lost all the files and info on it. As for the Fokker it's stopped for as long as I can think. These four months have been hard for me because the loss of my older sister in the earthquake. She supported me so much in my entire life. I'm not here for x plane I'm not here for the attention I'm here for her. I'm starting a model of a Bell 412 helicopter, it was one of the many helis that helped rescue people in Haiti. It is not meant to be for x plane just for my spare time and a remembrance simble for her. Now if anyone wants to take it my pleasures. I'll post pics of it in the 3d section of the forums. But for now that's all I have to say.

• 2 weeks later...