ILS Autopilot help

I was just wondering what the difference is between the "APR" and "VORAPR" is. I'm looking to do a full ILS landing with both lateral and vertical guidance. I have noticed I can't have the Nav and Apr button pushed at the same time so which one of these buttons would that be for both?

ALSO when I push either/or the "APR"/"VORAPR", both of the AP bugs say "CAP" but they do not move the plane up or down. It doesn't modify the yaw or pitch at all, thus leading to no change in vertical navigation. 

Before capturing the VOR/ILS glideslope, I'm using ALT HOLD and the NAV locked onto the ILS frequency of the runway.

Double post in this forum. You only have to ask for assistance in the forum of the shop where you bought the plane. I posted a possible solution in the other forum.. please read there and remain in the forum that you bought the plane.

Thanks!

Sorry about that! I'll post the answer here as well for people looking up the solution via x-plane.org:

JRollon said:

"well.. as said in the manual the APR is for capturing also the Glideslope while VORApr only is for VOR approximation.... 

The plane should go down when capturing a G/S... of course with the right speed, the right altitude and the right ILS tunned. Could you try in other airport to see if it is capturing the GS? Remember to capture the GS from below the beam, not above it.

Didn't hear about this problem before."

cessna729 said: "Please try and review the ILS tutorial on this site, then give it a go.

If you still have problems, check that you are correctly tuned to the correct ILS Freq and have ID'd it. (sometimes X-Planes navdata can have the wrong freq or the GS is not matched to the LOC, see Robins Site for new 1311 X-Plane data)."

Sorry about that! I'll post the answer here as well for people looking up the solution via x-plane.org:

Hi Daniel, I think the point that Javier (JRollon) was making, was that "You only have to ask for assistance in the forum of the shop where you bought the plane." and there is no need to "Double post" as he (the Developers) read both forums.

The two other reasons not to "Double post" is that:

1. The plane may be the same (the JS32) but the installation /activation methods are different.
  2. If you "double post" in both forum's the DEVs may not know, if it's the same person or someone else with the same/similar problem, and may then end up spending alot of time trying to figure out who posted what?, rather than helping the one person sort out their problem as quickly as possible. :)

cessna729.

Edited by cessna729