X-Plane random failures ruined my flight to RJBB!

Hi guys

Today I used Stekeller's awesome 747-8F for my flight from VHHH to RJBB, I did this flight because it was my last day of holiday and I wanted to step back into flying heavies in X-Plane. The takeoff, cruise and approach was extremely smooth and uneventful. The nightmare started when I touched down on 24L, I touched down and after I established a steady roll, I kicked in all 4 reversers. I promise to you all that I clearly see the 4 engines showing "REV" on top of it, for some reason, shortly afterwards, I lost all control and I swerved to the right off the runway. Only then I noticed that engine 1 was NOT showing "rev". I noticed my reversers weren't working that well.

I've learnt a lesson, ALWAYS look out and ALWAYS believe in Murphy's law, because it surely bites!

I don't wanna post any landing photos, I will be ashamed of myself ;(