DCS : WWII

Hueyman

Before even get any attacks like " nothing to do with X-Plane "

Well, we are all aviation flight sim enthusiasts so we might all get interested in this.

The ultra realistic hardcore military simulation that DCS World is already, wants to expand much more... requiring your " tastes ", and your financial help

Please read that : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20586543/DCS%20WWII%20Non-Official%20Brochure_RevA.pdf

No I'm not sent to promote that, but if it's a success, it could become THE military sim ( all eras ) of the next 10 years... with a level of realism, system simulation/procedures, 3D, sound, gamelay etc never seen before

Thanks for your consideration

Have most already from that collection, and have no plans to add any more since I enjoy what have now.  Something about Rise of Flight to me is the most awesome flight sim made.

It is always updating and evolving into a better WW1 sim. Just love it.  Still have Il-2 1946 installed and updated to the very last patch and was able to make it 1080P on top. That

makes it my ultimate WW2 flight sim. Never did get the hand DCS world and the mix, I keep them all seperate having A-10 and all the rest. Just never really get the time to learn much

from it. So I go back to ROF and sit back and put together a pile of planes and unleash them on each and sit back watch the battle in AI.

Yeah DCS require hard learning curve as it is a flight simulator

IL-2, RoF etc are realistic regarding flight models etc, but it's still games... while DCS is not

Regarding IL-2 .. realistic? Not really.

DCS .. is still a game .. with some impressive FM work, but quite a few other limitations IMO. lol

Truthfully .. they're all games!

Edited by Kris Pryo

Okay do I'd better say, if you prefer that kind of game ( following your idea, it is same kinf of game like X-Plane is ... ), then take a look.

And yes IL-2 was more realistic than War Thunder etc etc regarding flight dynamics ( stalls, torque etc ) and much more. Just unclickable cockpit etc made it somewhat limited

I disagree about the FM realism of IL-2; I thought it was very watered down.. but that's OK .. we just see it differently! :)

Regarding DCS I find that the world and the reasons for flying it to be the limiting factors. I'm not that interested in air combat anymore .. much prefer to fly a regional route IFR than tango with the MiG's ;)

It wasn't always the case .. but one probably settles down a bit with age .. lol!

• Upvote 1