PilotsEye.tv review Episode Nr.3 (Zurich-Shanghai-Zurich)

SwissCyul

post-10330-0-59331500-1377364268_thumb.j

Hey!

Today i am writing the second review of the PilotsEye.tv series. 

This time they flew with Swiss International Airlines from Zurich to Shanghai and back. The aircraft is an A340-300. 

After the disappointing first episode i didn't expect much. But my expectations changed after a few seconds into the Movie. 

Already the greetings speech of the Captain made me want to watch this DVD. The highlight of this Movie is the Visit of the Swiss Pavilion at WorldExpo in Shanghai and the Engine Overheat. 

They tried to make this movie earlier, but the a340 had an engine overheat after 1 hour into the flight. They returned back to Zurich, and the flight with this crew was cancelled. So PilotsEye.tv had to wait 1/2 a year to get the same crew together. 

But this time everything is fine. With breathtaking views of the landscape of china. PilotsEye.tv has learned since the first episode. They now have outside views of the Aircraft and a camera in the Control tower at Zurich. 

The cameras are with them all the time in Shanghai. They are visiting one of he highest buildings and a swiss restaurant. 

On the flight back they have to do a holding pattern at cruise level. But after that the pilots get rewarded with breathtaking views of the Aral Sea (or whats left of it...). 

The bonus program is also really good. On the DVD is the whole emergency procedure for an engine overheat. 

The program is again in German and there are English and German subtitles available. The DVD costs about 24$. 

I would definitely recommend this DVD. It's a really nice movie. And the 2 hours are filled with funny jokes and many other things.

After the last Movie, PilotsEye.tv has really learned a lot and it's really worth it to buy this DVD.

Have a Great Weekend,

SwissCyul 

Edited by SwissCyul