Jackson Hole pics

Peter T.

Hi guys, I would like to ask if any of you have any useful resources so i can use it for developing KJAC, it would be great if they are high res, and are usable to textures, please dont answer...google, because I have been searching for useful images for months, and not much came up. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Also Google images doesnt care about whether you'll be able to use them over copyright stuff.

I haven't looked it up much, but for open source and public domain photos I am addicted to Wikimedia commons - although I doubt they'll have much of KJAC. Pay me $200 and I'll drive there and take all the bloody pictures you want. Just kidding. $300. 

I'll keep hunting.

NEVER MIND. This is what turned up... http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Jackson_Hole_Airport... not much.

If I ever get around to doing a Grand Teton road trip like I was supposed to, I'll do that for you. That could be years.