What to get?

Ryan M.

Get some payware scenery of airports you fly out of a lot.  Definitely makes the experience better.  As far as planes are concerned, 777 for sure, especially now that it's 64-bit compatible.  I'm also enjoying the SSG E-170 quite a bit.  727 and A320neo seem pretty popular too, haven't had a chance to buy them yet, sadly.

I have no idea which plane I should buy.

I really think you have to make some kind of choice  to start with.

Are you "in" for airliners , GA or fighters?

Buying scenery is consuming much money and diskspace.
My advise , just buy the scenery you really cannot live without and use freeware as much as possible.

• Upvote 1

I agree with Leen, decide what you are really into and buy that range. I love vintage aircraft, GA, LSA and twin engined turbo props so I spend most of my money on those. Chris is making some great sceneries at the moment.

Hope that helps :)

Slainte,

Andy

NZCH

Hey all,

In a little of a predicament. I have no idea which plane I should buy. i have $300.00, so anything is an option. Any suggestions? I really liked x-hangars g-650, and that's on my list. 

I have no idea which plane I should buy.

I really think you have to make some kind of choice  to start with.

Are you "in" for airliners , GA or fighters?

Buying scenery is consuming much money and diskspace.

My advise , just buy the scenery you really cannot live without and use freeware as much as possible.

If you really want the realism of the simulator, buy the Wilmington scenery - the best out there! New upgrade coming soon, too!

Even if it's not your home airport, the available approaches/procedures and airport ground operating environment will complement your flying greatly. One great scenery package and a couple of great aircraft, and you now have a new home airport! Can't beat it for practice, as I assume you're trying to do to complement your real-world flight training.

Good luck in your decision. :)

Edited by RealScenery
  • Upvote 1