How do you figure out how to plug front panel io connectors

Flying_pig

Ok first off this question actually is a LOT harder then it sounds basicly i recently got a new case for my modfied lenovo desktop computer and when i was reinstalling everything in the new case i found out that motherboard had no labels to indicate which front panel io connector slot corresponded to what front panel io connector also plugged into it as a single connector (to save time when building the computer in the factory of course) that basicly looked like the thing you can plug you front panel io connectors into and then plug that into the front panel io connector slot on some motherboards execpt you couldn't unplug the connetors unfourtanetly i have had this computer for almost a year know and didn't even know how to install a power supply when i bought it and therefore have lost the manuel to the computer which might of had a key explaining which connectors go where in it the good news is right know i just am using the front panel io panel from the old case the bad news is that i have to touch exposed circuitry when i turn on the computer since one day that will probably backfire on me if i don't get this fixed and don't worry about me not having backups of the b-29 in case this backfires really soon since i have it backed up on four hard drives spread across three computers also one of those drives is a server drive not to mention in the event of a complete and total hard drive failure my lenovo desktop can automaticly retrieve all the lost data without having a backup anyways if you have any possible solutions please tell me