X-PlaneDreamTeam: A new developing group founded by me and Benedikt Samson.

Hello Fellow X-Planers,

I am Howard Lau, the co-founder, IT website manager and designer, final stage beta tester, public relations and news writer of this new developing group founded by me and Benedikt Samson. If you have facebook and you are part of X-Plane aviators, contact Benedikt or I to know about this.

Staff Members:

Howard Lau (me): See above.

Jeffrey Chen (aeropilot): Flight Model designer.

Pierre Lavaux: Sound design, flight model tester.

Benedikt Samson: Head developer.

Vincent Buttstedt: Panel and cockpit designer

For all XPA members, you should know that our first plane was the MD-11 v1.0, v1.1 will come out soon with a re-worked panel and flightmodel fit for x-plane 10. v1.0 will not be released on the website as it is under construction.

To FSXP developers:

I don't want to be a rival at all, I want to learn from you Michael Cnang, not be head to head rivals.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Alright, so here is the current plan:

-Remodel the wing objects of the MD-11. Currently they were modeled incorrectly at 30 degrees of sweep and the wing size was too small. Someone in this team I presume is going to remodel it to 35 degrees and the correct size.

-Animate the speedbrakes to move with roll spoilers.

-Remake the wing portion of the flightmodel of the MD-11. Again, even the flightmodel has an incorrect sweep of 30 degrees. Correct sweep is 35 degrees. Also, the flightmodel had too small wings, according to a 3-view diagram of the MD-11. Too small wings=less range and cruise altitude

-Reconfigure the engines' specific fuel consumption, bypass ratio, thrust, and critical altitude, which are major factors in the determination of cruise altitude and range.

-Check all other data in the flightmodel. I will try to contact Kriller to see if he has custom landing gear data.

-Lock the outer ailerons at high speeds, and drop both ailerons with flaps (not on all MD-11, but was on last upgrade)

-Retexture the liveries.