Autogate

Jordan P.

With the new autogate there is finally a very close white gate that I can use for EGLL and the glass one for EGCC I plan to add autogate to EGLL areosoft default and TEDs EGLL then move on to EGCC if you have any ideas for it just ask if you want other airports! I will start the transformation tomorrow and I will keep you updated!

Also should I contact areosoft to see if I can re distribute it? I would give them credit and and all.

Erm.... I keep forgetting you're pretty young. I suppose it couldn't hurt to ask, but I dont think you fully grasp how the world works yet. I would be very surprised if (1) they let you do that, considering the README.txt that's in your Custom Scenery directory, and (2) even get a response from them.... (they may just ignore you..)

- Ck.

BTW here's the contents of the README.txt that you already have on your HD:

The Aerosoft airport sceneries are protected by copyrights of Aerosoft GmbH Germany and must not be copied, reverse engineered, decompiled or reduced to any electronic medium or machine legible form without the previous written permission of Aerosoft GmbH.

Edited by chris k

This is probably your first time using WED.

I suggest you read the manual before attempting anything. It covers how to import an existing DSF scenery and apt.dat taxiway definition.

http://www.x-plane.com/support/manuals/wed/

WED never comes out and says " there is no scenery". You're making that up.

Edited by chris k

Remlap

By the time you've taken the time to visit this website, typed all your questions, read the answers, retyped the same questions again, read the same answers again, then typed yet again a question on the same subject; just to have us remind you that you need to seek permission from Aerosoft before redistribution..

....you could have finished the entire project and been flying around it by now.

- CK.

• Upvote 2