X-Plane 10.11 Release - Joystick Issues

zoltron_rulez

All,

I have the X-Plane 10.11 release running on Win 7 x64.

I am trying to configure joystick axis:

When I try to assign an axis to a sim function ('None' -> pitch) with my mouse, it reverts back 'None'. In other words, I can pick the function but when I click on it, it switches back to what it was before. That happens for all axis.

Any help would be appreciated.

lk

All,

I have the X-Plane 10.11 release running on Win 7 x64.

I am trying to configure joystick axis:

When I try to assign an axis to a sim function ('None' -> pitch) with my mouse, it reverts back 'None'. In other words, I can pick the function but when I click on it, it switches back to what it was before. That happens for all axis.

Any help would be appreciated.

lk

Found the problem. It came down to the misbehaving JetStream plugin for the Jetstream by Jrollon that I just installed. For anyone who needs to configure their joystick while Jetstream is installed, disable plugin, configure joystick, enable this plugin.

Hmm, already addressed here: http://forums.x-pilot.com/index.php/topic/4309-my-joystick-doesnt-work-calm-down-is-not-a-bug/

That's very annoying implementation, I rather not have that function.

lk

Edited by zoltron_rulez