Jestream 32 issue with XP 10.2 Beta 9

vrcook

After loading XP10.2 beta 9, when you load Jetstream 32 in 64 bit, all instrument and warning lights are on and no switches are knobs work. They make toggle sounds but do not move. Running Mac OSX 10.8.2.  Beta 7 worked fine.     Again this is beta versions so not blaming the JS32 but this will need to be corrected as I understand others are now having this is issue with the new XP beta 9.  Love the plane... A bit of a video memory hog, but that comes with improved graphics and realistic systems.

Edited by vrcook

It is not 64 bit compatible yet. I believe the 64 bit version will come out as soon as 10.2 is out of beta. I works fine on 32 bits.

I do have an issue with the window and the door, they just wont open: when I pull the window handle it flickers and wont open the window. The main door just wont open the door handle moves but the door remains closed.

I have not even started the engines yet. Just got the bird and my little copilot between dipper change and food, has not allowed me to go beyond trying to open the door and window.

As always Javier, you have done a magnificent piece of art.

Feliz navidad y que el año que entra este lleno de bendiciones y sorpresas gratas para ti, Teo y tu señora esposa. Y sobre todo salud.

Edited by scubajuan_new

Well the general forum is not the right place to have support of the plane. I move it to support.

I would say in resume. Read the manual.

It is not 64bits compatible and WON'T be inmediatelly the 10.20 is not beta. I will need to wait to learn how make the plugins compatible with 64bits, and thats not take some hours after the 10.20 is final.

About the windows.. Read the manual.. is all there, why you cannot open the window and door. Sure you will enjoy discover how to open them.

Y gracias por la felicitación! igualmente y a ver si dejamos la crisis atrás de una santa vez.

Edited by Japo32