Sloping runways

edwin

Just a general interest query. I have just been Bush flying up Valley to AZ5 Cache Creek in Canada to be met by an incredibley sloping runway. (In appauling weather but l managed to land the Mooney safely!!)

a. Is AZ5 like that for real--or just another XP thingy-ma-jig?

b. What is the real life most inclined airport?

Cheers

Edited by edwin

Now that was neat Flob cheers. However on the downside I couldn't help noticing the sound of the engines. I've always thought/hoped XP's Beechcraft's engines to be reasonably realistic but in comparison I think they're far from it. However watching the Mooney landing there from the same bunch of clips I'd give Carenado's Mooney's sound representation a 90% mark up. (Couldn't help noticing as I very rarely get into watching such clips for some reason--but will do) Cheers again

• 4 weeks later...

That's one of the better videos of landing at Courchevel that I've seen.

I landed at Cache Creek when I was working on my Canadian Rockies scenery package. The runway has a noticeable slope to it but not nearly as dramatic as X-Plane depicts it.