CRJ2 WEB-BASED CHECKLIST Project

Kyle Sanders

To Whom It May Concern,

I have dedicated my simulation time to the FULL understanding of 3 complex aircraft on X-Plane:

-JROLLON CRJ2

-PETER HAGER A388

-EADT B738 "x737"

I have now made a in-depth checklist for EACH.

The first one i started was the x737. With the help of a friend, I have turned this into an interactive web-based checklist (beta) online and can be found here: http://gabemcclellan...list/index.html

I now have the approval of the EADT for the use of this. I also now have all other developers working to improve this checklist system for a ONE-STOP-SHOP for flight planning, fuel planning, Ref speeds and MUCH more. (look at the top subject- http://eadt.eu/ )

I wish to do the same for the JROLLON CRJ2 and now requesting proper permissions from the owner... Javier Rollon and his Development Team.

First I wish for Qualified Personnel (meaning: a REAL CRJ2 pilot and those who developed the JROLLON CRJ2) to give my Draft a test run or two and give me notes on corrections that must be made before publishing. (it will not allow me to attach my draft here- it is a .ods file- so please contact me on the provided email for me to send the attachment)

For more Personal interaction on this project: please contact me via email at ksanders7070@gmail.com

Edited by Kyle
  • Upvote 1

I have been personally following this project and I have to say it is amazing! The website that was developed for the EADT X737 Checklist is amazing and super easy to use. To hear that you have support from so many promenent developers makes this site one too definetly bookmark. Congrats on the great site and I look forward to what comes next!!!!!

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Kyle,

great effort! Don't forget to mention that using the checklists on smartphones or tablets (or an extra tablet PC or iPad) enhances immersion.

Integrating the speed calculations etc. would be a valuable 2.0 feature, too!

Since I operate a virtual airline I think that checklists (plus even more comments and pictures of the damned knobs...) would greatly help to speed up learning.

I am eagerly waiting for the CRJ2 checklist :D

Cheers,

Mike

it will not allow me to attach my draft here- it is a .ods file- so please contact me on the provided email for me to send the attachment

Very impressed with your X737 Web Checklist, very "clean and clear layout", and also eagerly waiting for the CRJ2 checklist :D

Try zipping (try useing the Mac equivalent of WinZip) the .ods file then attach to your next post!

I agree with Mike Hotel that "Integrating the speed calculations etc. would be a valuable 2.0 feature, too!", and for Version 3.0 your own Graphical based Flight Planning tool maybe? :D :D

cessna729.

p.s. Javier Rollon's email is japo32@yahoo.es or twitter account (info from his web site)

Edited by cessna729

Chris- Update is that the person who PROGRAMS the site for me is currently unavailable.. real world stuff got in the way. I have updated many sections of the 737 checklist.

Mike- Thank you. we have received this request many times. i wish i could update the page but idk how to do that. and I'm waiting on the programmer to be available right now. We are still working on those advanced features. They take some time lol Also- the mobile version is being worked on as well. That will hopefully be fixed by first RC1.

C729- ATTACHED to this post is my most recent version of the CRJ2 checklist that i have remapped. in the FILES section of this Facebook group you can find the most up to date one as well. https://www.facebook...25503114156549/ Why did you give me JROLLONs email and info?