Javelin to CRJ customers?

OlaHaldor

I hate to take on to the forums, but after two attempts to get in touch with X-Aviation, I want to see if this will catch their attention - or the users attention to see if I'm the sinner here who didn't pay attention.

January 1st, we all got an email about a big sale, and that the Javelin would be available for free for those who purchased the CRJ-200 during this sale. Those of us who'd already purchased it would also get it for free.

It said something about "until January 8", and "this will be sent to you automatically". So did anyone get an email about it? I couldn't see it was available for free in the web shop either.

The same day I responded to the email and asked how we would get the Javelin. No response.

January 23 I had some other questions and tossed in a question regarding the Javelin again. I got my answer for the main question, but not a word on the Javelin.

Did I mess up, or are we a big bunch who didn't get the Javelin as mentioned in the newsletter?

Now, if I indeed messed up, I think whoever writes those instructions in the newsletters about free stuff should make it clear how one should proceed to claim what they were promised.

Edited by OlaHaldor