Does air manager have a g1000?

There are some planes that do not have a GPS in order to find airports when you want to land. A good example would be the Cessna 152. I have recently started using the GPS to find airports and it is awesome. I'm sure most all of you file a flight plan and know where the heck you're going but I've pretty much been weaning it up till now. I've only been flying off and on for the last couple of months because work is taking up a lot of my time. Well over the last week or so I've been doing a lot of redesigning of my homemade cockpit. And I would very much like to have a GPS for air manager. I know I can buy a g1000 but oh my gosh They are major expensive. I know there is not a g1000 screen that could be added in air manager or at least not that I have found does anyone know where I could possibly get one for air manager? I use both X-Plane and MSFS 2020.  This is my current setup and I have a small 10.1 in monitor I would like to sit to the side with the software.

20240309_172109.jpg

• 3 weeks later...