[Philipp] 1.4.1 Crash Notes

Brian Plumb

Couple of things of note:

1) I remember this problem way back during the 1.1 or 1.2 release. I'd tried to insert a fix into the new FMS on the LEGS page and it crashed to the desktop. The fix was NOT replacing the current waypoint.

2) I was able to crash to the desktop when I tried to use DEL and choose the destination airport on the initial FLPLN page. Not that I would regularly do that but I was messing around with it.

3) The route lines do not show up on the format page referencing the heading (my apologies for not knowing the exact name of that particular screen, it's not the one referencing North AND not the VOR type) until the first waypoint is reached. The previous version showed the route lines immediately.

I did get the latest distribution (re-released)

X-Plane 9.70

Windows 7 64bit.

Edited by dolbs

The second thumbnail (clipboard01) is the "N" based format and the second is missing the route lines. I turned on Airports and Navaids to show that LNK VOR is there (first thumbnail). Once I'm airborne and reach LNK the route lines appear.

post-5874-0-68660300-1327379735_thumb.pn

post-5874-0-98282600-1327379743_thumb.pn

Edited by dolbs

1) Where did you try to insert the fix, if you say it was not to replace the current waypoint? Where you trying to append it to the flightplan?

2) changing the destination airport is done by entering a new dest on the RLSK1 on FPLN1 page.

3) This is because you didn't select a departure runway and a SID (standard instrument departure). The flightplan must be active before you see anything. You see this as the departure airport in the flighplan being replaced with the departure runway.