Download State of Florida

Mac-man

Ref: Order Number: 139332

I downloaded a copy of "State of Florida" on Saturday 25 November, 2023 for $29.95.

After many attempts to find the download I was successful in downloading the installer. As suggested I added a folder to my X-Aviation folder named "RealScenery Downloads” ( I was told to add it anywhere on my computer so I thought I'd keep everything together ). I installed the scenery package in my X-Plane folder as instructed and used the RealScenery Downloads folder also as instructed. 

There is no reference to my installation of the State of Florida anywhere in my X-Plane folder except a folder to Uninstall (<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC “-). This folder named <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC “- also appears in the RealScenery Downloads folder that I was instructed to add. 

I see no zip files or any reference to the Florida files in any folder in X-Plane. I don't see any difference in the scenery and don't know if It's even installed.

How can I tell if It's installed? Did I do something wrong?

Thanks, Guys

Phil