Aerofly FS

OlaHaldor

I also had a small problem with Ikarus.

I ordered correctly nevertheles I did not receive an invoice to prepay.

So I took the phone and had a chat with Ikarus headsecretary Frau Waltraud Vetter.

All problems solved instantly.

Just grab the phone.

Leen

ps

we spoke german and she speaks english too.

Edited by Leen de Jager
  • Upvote 1

Yes I needed to get hold of her and was able to eventually & order wise everthing was sorted quickly. I just dont think they've got their site sorted completely yet.

eg:-If you choose the English site there are fewer sale options than the Europe site--- The Aerofly4 is not offered for instance--I ordered from the Europe site where it is.

Payment methods are not clarified Credit card or bankers draught (& the latter costs £40) but when I requested paypal on two occassions they made this option open for me & everything went as sweet as a nut. Frau Vetter is very helpful as you rightly say & is even enquiring into the Forum business for me as the saga is still not finalised.

I think they just need to organise their site a bit--clean it up/clarify it--then it should be fine. Edwin