License Error

John H

Hi All,

I need some help please - I purchased the Cirrus SR20/22 model a few months ago. It was working fine until about a month ago. I am now getting an error saying "License Expired, Please connect to the internet" and "License Data Invalid". I am using X-Plane 11 via Steam on a Macbook Pro M1. I travel a lot and am on different networks all the time, but internet connectivity is good (home internet so no VPN or network config issue likely). I also use a RealSimGear component and have that plugin installed. I don't believe that there are any others. I had installed X-Plane 12 for a while to test that, but ultimately went back to X-Plane 11 - I believe this error first appeared when I went back to X-Plane 11 (v12 has been uninstalled).

I've attached the Screenshot of the error and also a copy of the Log.txt file.

Thanks

PXL_20230306_230228246.jpg

Log-1.txt

In case anyone is experiencing a similar issue I thought I'd comment on the resolution: I was not seeing a license login screen (even when windowing the interface and removing all external screens). I had read another post that indicated that there may be some issues with the read-write privileges on the installation folder (I am running X-Plane 11 on a MAC via Steam),  so I went to folder security rights and added read-write access to all users. I then restarted X-Plane and the license window immediately popped up. I was able to re-authenticate and problem solved.

Edited by John H

• 3 months later...