RSG G5 Installer (v2) not copying files

Harley98

Purchased the RSG G5 Instrument plug-in for X-Plane 11 from X-Aviation.  The download installer ran successfully, but when running the installer for a specific aircraft it consistently throws an error when trying to copy the files from the G5 Installer directory to the Aircraft directory. Specifically states "Error reading file X-Plane 11/G5 Aircraft Installer/X-Plane_Path.txt".  Using RSG G5 version 2.0.1 with X-Plane 11.55r2 on an iMac, OS version 11.7.  The installer will create a G5 directory in the targeted Aircraft folder, but no other files are copied/created.    In addition, it's not appearing in the default Cessna172SP of X-Plane as described in their application installer.  Not a directory/permissions issue as I'm running as an Administrator, plus went in a made the whole directory Read/Write to everyone.  

Manually copied the G5 Plugin files from the G5 Installer directory into the targeted Aircraft folder and manually created a g5.cfg based upon the 1.5 document on their website.   Still not appearing on the panel.   When launching X-Plane it did license the RSG G5 software.

Have a support ticker into x-aviation, but have yet to receive a response.   Fairly new to X-Plane, so not sure if I'm missing a step to get these components integrated.   Any insights/guidance are welcome.

A bit more info investigating the X-Plane log file after manually copying the files from the G5 Installer folder and running X-Plane   The following is logged:

dlerror:dlopen(/Users/X-Plane 11/Aircraft/My Aircraft/plugins/G5/mac_x64/G5.xpl, 6): Symbol not found: __ZNKSt3__115basic_stringbufIcNS_11char_traitsIcEENS_9allocatorIcEEE3strEv
  Referenced from: /Users/X-Plane 11/Aircraft/My Aircraft/plugins/G5/mac_x64/G5.xpl (which was built for Mac OS X 12.0)
  Expected in: /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib

Note the (which was built for Mac OS X 12.0) statement.  Presume this may be the same issue for the installer if built for Mac OS version 12 Monterey.   Unfortunately, my iMac is not hardware compatible with Monterey.  Any chance to get these dls recompiled so they are Mac OS version 11 compatible (BigSur) or some other work around?

As a side note - nothing on the X-Aviation website for specific Mac OS compatibility - Just "Mac & Windows. No Linux. X-Plane 11 only"

Another follow-up specifically for the G5 software developers.  Here is a blog post that provides guidance on compiling the code for backward compatibility with Mac OS version 11: 

https://discourse.cmake.org/t/building-macos-cmake-based-project-lacks-backward-compatibility/6381

In hopes of the developers trolling this forum it would be great to have a G5 version update that allows backwards compatibility allowing the software to run on a Mac unable to upgrade to OS version 12.