VOR/ILS names disappeared?

davidngr

While doing a few flights this morning I have had the impression that VOR/ILS names were no longer displayed on PDF after selecting the correct frequency! I am in Valencia rwy 30 and NAV 1 is tuned on Valencia VOR FREQUENCY , but NAV SOURCe is not receiving any information! This is the first time I have had this issue. Am I doing something wrong? Am I missing something?

Davide

Edited by davidngr

I ve checked it out with other airplanes and it worked. Unfortunately I have the same issue with CRJ200 again today! Maybe is it due to the fact I have updated Navdata in Jrollonplanes folder?Ps I have attached a screenshot. I am in valencia. FMC is tuned on Valencia Vor Frequency but LVC is not displayed...

Edited by davidngr

When on auto the frequency is tuned to the desired by the fms. Not the one you want. Also do it in a different airport than valencia, and if still ocurs install the default crj200 with default navigraph.

Hi Javier I have installed again the Crj200 v1.2, and I have tested the aircraft both in Valencia and in Alicante, but this problem occurs again: VOR/ILS names are not displayed on PDF. All VOR frequencies are tuned to Manual mode. I have tried to see whether the same problem might occur in other aircrafts but VOR/ILS names are displayed properly. I have also chosen Alicante because there are two Vors. Default navigraph installed. So I don't know what it is due to.

Hope to hear from you asap

Here is my computer specification: Macbook pro 13 "Processore Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB di Memoria Disco rigido da 320GB1 SD card slot Processore grafico NVIDIA GeForce 320M. 256MB"

post-4463-0-78252200-1318854853_thumb.pn

post-4463-0-52708800-1318854971_thumb.pn

post-4463-0-60721300-1318855052_thumb.pn

Edited by davidngr

It's been less than 24hrs since your last post.

Please understand that we are currently pressing hard to prepare our exhibition at FSWeekend, and we are only two people, and neither of us possesses magic powers. Your objection has been noted and is on my list of things that need to be checked, once the presentation for FSWeekend is set-up and stable.

Philipp

Ok.. Now I have seen the bug. It is confirmed and it will be fixed in next upgrade of the plane. The good news is that only affects to the label name... not the tune of the frequency.. so you can still can tune them. A good way to know which one is tuned is hear the morse tone also. You can hear it in the radios. letting the sound come from the aid you have tunned.

we will fix this one.. but it will take a little time to release it. If you feel that you cannot fly without this, then maybe you can revert to 1.1.1 version. But as said you will have it fixed in 1.2.x or 1.3 version (number depending if it is a bug fix or a upgrade with new FMS functions)

Many thanx for your quick reply Philip and Javier! The only thing I wanted to know was whether it was a problem affecting only my aircraft or it was simply a bug! I know it is not a big deal and I can wait for a new release and keep on flying with 1.2 Sorry to bother you! I didn t mean that! Many thanx for all and thanx for your support!

Davide

Edited by davidngr

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...