AP will not engage

lilith

Hello,

I've had well over 100+ hours flight time in the 650 and looking for some help from anyone who may know what I'm overlooking? No matter what I do, after a flight to SFO, I cannot get the AP to engage. AP Disconnect is in, fms is setup, FD is doing it's thing and I can handfly the route. I use the audio checklist every single flight, so I'm not sure what I missed?

I've been trying to look at the breakers to see if I hit something, but that wasn't it. VNAV and NAV are lit. Smooth sailing until now and I'm stumped. 

edit: FMS1 is already set ( should have mentioned that ) and IRS are aligned. 

Appreciate anyones help.

Thank you!

Edited by lilith

Update:

I have no idea if this was a one time bug, but after going through everything over again, I flipped the master off and back on again and the AP started working. I know with I didn't turn it off and for this plane I have everything on the alpha\bravo disabled so that wasn't an accidental switch off. 

I'm sure it was some how my fault, but in case someone else runs into this despite everything looking A-OK, maybe this will help?

Cheers

• Like 1

• 3 months later...