[Logged 2801] CTD when using DIRECT TO HISTORY

Flight plan: RJAA DCT PINSO A590 HAMND PANC
The aircraft first seems to sequence to the leg from SELDM to PORGE at around 180 degrees longitude even though it is between POOFF and PINTT. Somewhere between PTZGR and PUGGY, I first entered a direct to SELDM. Then, I went to the DIRECT TO page, pressed PREV to get to DIRECT TO HISTORY, and then entered a direct to PUGGY, which caused a CTD. The position of the aircraft at the time of this crash can be seen in the picture attached below:
unknown.png

Inserting a direct to PUGGY manually via the LEGS page works fine and does not cause a crash.

Log_CTD.txt

Edited by oisin650

I seem to suffer from the same problem. On arrival into EDSB I tried to go DCT KRH for the STAR. Two times the CDU froze and XP crashed. 

Third time I tried via LEGS to set KRH on top and the same thing happened. 4th restart now without altering anything in the FMS and the sim is still running.
Log file attached.

Log.txt

• ois650 changed the title to [Logged 2881] CTD when using DIRECT TO HISTORY
  • ois650 changed the title to [Logged 2801] CTD when using DIRECT TO HISTORY