A Little Edit

FlorianR

Any chance that you have thee edits at higher resolutions?  I would love to have them on my desktop but they both look a little grainy at 1200x796,

No, sadly I don't. Sorry! These pictures were taken directly from airliners.net with the picture size "large". This image size is the largest and highest resolution available for free. I can try to enlarge and enhance them a little bit, but no promises they will look anywhere near as good.

Thanks for the suggestion Perry, but the contrast of the blue ocean and red sunset is a little hard to do color correction on. Maybe I will give it another shot sometime soon. Until then, here is another picture of the sunset series for our heli-lovers  :). I did a little more than just color correction on this one. Lets see who can spot everything; there are two things besides CC!

original: http://www.wallpaperzzz.com/wallpapers/hd/hires/boeing-ah64-apache.jpg

post-645-131369616211_thumb.jpg

and what makes you think I didn't write the author of the picture an e-mail asking him for permission to modify and repost?

It would probably be good practice to state outright that the picture was modified and re-posted with permission of the author.  I do like that you linked to the original.  But just to stay fully above water, please consider it.