N1 dropping / ATS fail

Robert O

I had it at serval times now that when cruising or climing from FL 350 or higher, or once with a step clim at a longer flight. 

then at full throttle N1 decreases below the limited clim thrust. It dropped to around 70% some times. it also gave me twice a ATS fail. no failure seemed to be triggert or active at the failure menu.

With serval flights at or around the same weights and temperatures it happens only half the times of the flights. With such a detailed and realistic plane it is ofcourse possible that i am missing something  but i have no idea what.

I thought about ice build up but even after cruising for an hour and preforming a step clim it occurred. after descending to my original altitude it was not solved. Cowl anti ice also did not help. 

At all times the sky was clear so there should not be any ice. the problems starts at different altitudes but the lowest was FL 350.

Am i doing anything wrong or did i found a bug? I attached a picture to clarify 

Thanks

2022_01_10_16_14_50_X_System.jpg