CRJ-200 v.1.1.1 Changing Starting(default) Payload & Fuel Amount

ayarov

Hello All,

Does anybody know if it is possible to change the default starting amount of payload and fuel for the CRJ-200?

I know that if one wants to change the default livery you have to open the plane in plane maker, change the livery there and save the plane. I tried to do the same with the starting payload and fuel but did not find those settings. Any help will be appreciated.

Have a nice Day!

I know that the Xplane saves the last information about the weight and the balance (Payload, Fuel, CG), but i dont know if xplane can save as a rule.

You can use "Situations". A way that the xplane saves your aircraft position/location and may be that saves the weight/fuel too. Verify and tell us, now i am contructing a presentation to teach in a flight school of my city.... My pupils need my atention too lol.

Regards

I know that the Xplane saves the last information about the weight and the balance (Payload, Fuel, CG), but i dont know if xplane can save as a rule.

You can use "Situations". A way that the xplane saves your aircraft position/location and may be that saves the weight/fuel too. Verify and tell us, now i am contructing a presentation to teach in a flight school of my city.... My pupils need my atention too lol.

Regards

Thanks for your reply. Yes I thought about situations, and it would probably work. I would prefer though if I there was a way of doing this without using the load/save situations.

You can develop a aplication to set the offsets from xplane.

Gauge composer use IOCP protocol and can run in a other machine, you can, for exemple, draw a panel that crj use to refuel in ground operations and you can simulate the addition of fuel and increment with payloud too.

uipcx and gauge composer.