SR22 Entegra with Realsimgear GTN650 is not working

AK0815

Hello Everybody,

I am not sure, if I selected the right category for my problem. If it was wrong, please move it to the right place.

I am new in the forum, I hope you can help with my problem, because before I already wrote the X-Aviation Support, but they said, it is better if I create a topic here. So here I'm.:)
I am using the Aviation aircraft addons (SR22 Entegra Series & SR22 G1000 Series) for my private flight training, but I cannot use the Realsimgear Hardwareunit GTN650 with them. I connected both hardware devices but they will not displayed the GTN650 unit in the airplane in X-plane.

I already wrote to Realsimgear, but they are not able to help me.

Thanks in advance
Adam

Edited by AK0815

Hello Adam,

Do you have the RealityXP GTN650 software which adapts the garmin GTN650 to x-plane?  This takes the Garmin GTN650 training program and integrates it in with the flight sim and overrides the default Garmin 430 GPS.

Once you have this software working and the GTN650 popped out as a "window", you can just drag it to the Realsimgear hardware as if it was a normal computer monitor.

Edited by FireSpaceLigers

• 4 months later...