Beech Sundowner chocks, tie-downs, pitot cover, cowl plugs

RPM

Thanks in advance for any help on this issue!

I have recently bought the X-Aviation Sundowner for Xplane11 and cannot fly the plane due to inability to remove chocks, tie-downs, cowl plugs and pitot cover.  Even starting in a "situation" or on the runway, these elements are still  in place.  The airplane behaves appropriately, overheating until engine failure.  Also,  taxi and takeoff are impossible to achieve.  If I start the airplane in an approach and land quickly, the airplane becomes tied down on the runway as soon as it is stopped.

I attempted to remove the items by clicking in both external view modes and in first-person after exiting the cockpit.

Please help.  X-Aviation seems to have no intent to respond to my queries on this problem.

Thanks again.

RPM

From the Gizmo tool bar, click on the tablet button (1). If the tablet is off, click on the (2) area to turn it on. Then click the icons (3) to remove chocks and tie downs. If the icons are colored, they are on, if they are grey they are off.

For faster support, please post here: https://forums.x-pilot.com/forums/forum/235-beechcraft-sundowner-c23-v2/

979587711_LES_Sundowner-2021-08-1400_11_30.thumb.png.14007b6fbc42eb79a3806c6774e03081.png