ITT Gauge is wrong

Milan Bogicevic

First of all cheers for the update, nice to see that it is always improving. I see in changelog that you tweaked ITT values but now i feel like they are little too low now. In climb (in the real thing at least) above 15000 ft or so, depending on the day, you should become limited by ITT instead of torque, and limit is, depending on who you ask, about 820-840 deg. C. However, now even with throttles to the max, gauges don`t go over 770c, with props either on 1230 or max, so i guess they are about 100 degrees off. Anyways thanks for the great aircraft that will eat my free time in the following weeks.

Edit: I did some fiddling with torque tables provided with aircraft, did some tests on hot and cold days and it seems that gauges are off by 60 degrees(they show 60 less than they should). AC still flies fine according to torque charts, only on hot days you are more likely to be limited by ITT rather than torque and with gauges not accurate it removes some of the realism.

Edited by Milan Bogicevic