Checklister DATArefs - Help needed

Sk8terboy

This dataref is dependent on other states, and it may read 2 when the main charger is powered.

For the checklist you only care for the position of the physical switch, as this is what the pilot triggers. The dataref for this switch is

CRJ/elec/master_bat_sw

Philipp

This checklist uses many custom datarefs.  It also includes some check-box items you may want to delete.  For example, there are references to points in the procedure where you would contact:

Delivery (Delv)

Ground (Grnd)

Tower (Twr)

Approach/Departure (Appr)

Center (Ctr)

Delete the following 10 lines if you don't want them, or change the generic call sign from MyPlane to something more appropriate.

sw_item:IFR Clearence to (city)|Call Delv

sw_item:MyPlane ready for pushback|Call Grnd

sw_item:MyPlane holding short RWY (xx)|Call Twr

sw_item:MyPlane airborne passing (alt)|Call Appr

sw_item:MyPlane passing (alt)|Call Ctr

sw_item:MyPlane request lower alt|Call Ctr

sw_item:MyPlane at (alt)|Call Appr

sw_item:Clear to land RWY (xx)|Call Twr

sw_item:MyPlane cleared RWY (xx)|Call Grnd

sw_item:MyPlane at the gate|Call Grnd

On my system there is one thing I have to do to make some asterisks appear for copilot support.  Go to the Plugins menu, click on Plugin Admin, select Enable/Disable, then uncheck and recheck the box for Checklister.  If I don't do this the checklist still works but I'll have to check more boxes manually.

Feel free to change the clist file any way you like since my approach to things will surely be different from yours.  Have fun.

Vance

clist.txt

Thnx Vance,

for this hint - I did not even try to use custom datarefs for co pilot checking - cause I had no luck in other planes.

Regards Tom

Edit:

Unchecking and checking c-list does not work for me - the easiest way is to load the plane twice.

Cheers tom