TBM 900, cannot end flight in FSEconomy, X-Economy

dapayne12

Hi,

When flying the Hot Start TBM 900 with FSEconomy I cannot end my flight. I initially thought to try to get this problem resolved through the FSEconomy forums, but no one has provided me with any ideas that resolved the issue. Since this problem appears only when flying the TBM 900 in X-Plane 11, and according to my search I see others here fly in FSEconomy, I'm cross posting here to see if anyone else has any experience with this or advice. I hope that's okay.

Here are the details:

• X-Plane 11.50
  • Hot Start TBM 900, v1.1.12
  • X-Economy, v1.9.5
  • Aircraft rented in FSEconomy: Socata TBM 930 (MSFS)
  • X-Economy aircraft mappings tried (all found on the aircraft model page from FSEconomy):
    • TBM 930
    • Socata TBM 930 (MSFS)
    • FSE TBM 930 Green

I can start and fly a flight, but at the destination airport I cannot end the flight. Nothing happens when I click Finish Flight.

Does anyone here have any ideas?

Thanks,

David

14 hours ago, Jengle said:

@dapayne12 I have the same problem.  I end up shutting down the engine; then fseconomy closes the flight.  Still trying to figure out how to close the flight without having shut down and restart the engine.

This is not the same problem I'm encountering. I have the engine shut down, parking break on (just to be sure), chalks in, I still cannot end the flight. I'm still working on debugging this on my end.

On 12/5/2020 at 7:45 AM, dapayne12 said:

This is not the same problem I'm encountering. I have the engine shut down, parking break on (just to be sure), chalks in, I still cannot end the flight. I'm still working on debugging this on my end.

Success on my end - had to set the chocks.  Try a different plane ?@dapayne12

Edited by Jengle