TorqueSim BN-2 Islander RXP GTN750 PopUp window no Bezel

paulsk

Hi, 

Recently I bought the BN-2 Islander from X-Avitation. I like the airplane very much. There is only one anomaly that I encounter. The popup window of the RXP GTN-750 has no bezel. Because of this I cannot move the popup window over the screen. Also the buttons on the bezel like the important D-> (Direct-to) button is missing for the lack of the bezel. See the attached screenshot. In the default (startup) position of the RXP GTN-750 object it has a bezel. It works OK (see 2nd screenshot). For a good working/useable RXP GTN750 popup window with bezel see the 3rd screenshot. Help/Correction is very much appreciated.

2020-06-29_14h50_X-Aviation_BN-2_Islander_GTN750_popup_no_bezel.png

2020-07-01_15h41_BN-2_Island_Hopper_appr_RW27_EGLC.png

Car_B58_Baron_-_2019-08-11_13_29.42_LOWI-EDNH_.png

Edited by paulsk
Text addition. Image addition

@iandiss Unfortunately your solution does not work for me. The software (re)sets the value of "nobezel" to "true" after I set it to "false".

The only thing that worked was to set "undocked" to "true" which gives me a window border on the top with a window title. This enables me to move the popup window to move over the screen.

Screenshot (1839).png

Edited by paulsk

@iandiss After editing the properties > security rights for user "SYSTEM", which I denied "Total control" and "Write", so in fact: readonly right left, I ran XP11.50 first without admin rights. Now the bezel was there on the GTN750 popup window. Then I ran XP11.50 with admin rights. The same result. See the annotated screenshots.

2020-07-15_12h25_BN-2_Islander_G5_XP11_RealityXP.GTN.ini_readonly.png

2020-07-15_12h24_BN-2_Islander_G5_XP11_without_Admin_Rights_GTN750_Popup_window_with_bezel.png

2020-07-15_12h40_BN-2_Islander_G5_XP11_with_Admin_Rights_GTN750_Popup_window_with_bezel.png