W04 Ocean Shores Municipal Airport

4 Screenshots

About This File

Welcome to Ocean Shores, Washington! This is a real gem of a small GA airfield located in the greater Gray's Harbor Region. I highly recommend downloading my KHQM Bowerman Airport scenery package located here: http://forums.x-pilot.com/files/file/481-khqm-bowerman-airport/

This will give you the large (relatively speaking) airport for the area while this one, W04 Ocean Shores, along with 14S Westport, really help to round out the region. It's really easy to bounce between all three airports doing touch and goes or just sight seeing.

W04 Ocean Shores Municipal Airport features my, "custom," authentic runway and is closely modeled to the real thing. If you like my work this is another cute little GA field I'm sure you'll enjoy!

Thanks as always to the following: Ben Supnik, Brian Godwin, Jacques Brault (for his wonderful hangar and airplane objects), the contributors to opensceneryx, Aerospace, and Lightman, my personal scenery beta tester!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.