About This File
The main hanger, service hanger, covered apron and terminal were all hand-drawn using Google Sketchup and some photos. The remainder of the objects are X-plane 10 standard library and OpenSceneryX library objects.This is the first in a series I will release aptly-named Minor Airports of Central Texas which will also feature KGTU (Georgetown), KHYI (San Marcos Municipal Airport), and T86 (Gillespie County Airport, featuring the hanger hotel, a popular getaway for puddle jumpers).This is the new Austin Executive Airport, located next to the CWK VOR. It is a private endeavor which was opened as a releaver for Austin Bergstrom.I've personally never been there - I've constructed the airport from photos and satellite photography. If any RW pilots have been there, or go there, please send me some photos so I can make improvements.I hope you enjoy it. See you on Vatsim.
What's New in Version 3.1
- KEDC has 3 new hangars in RL, so I added the three hangars in the scenery package.
- A sand pit and two rainwater retention ponds have been added on the premises.
- Remodeled Parking Canopy for accurate lighting
- Remodeled Terminal to handle sloped grade
- Helipads added for F1 race events
- Added ATC taxiroutes
- Removed lighting from "old" runway area.
- Added buildings to old Bird's Nest runway area
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.