KEDC Austin Executive Airport 3.1

12 Screenshots

About This File

The main hanger, service hanger, covered apron and terminal were all hand-drawn using Google Sketchup and some photos. The remainder of the objects are X-plane 10 standard library and OpenSceneryX library objects.This is the first in a series I will release aptly-named Minor Airports of Central Texas which will also feature KGTU (Georgetown), KHYI (San Marcos Municipal Airport), and T86 (Gillespie County Airport, featuring the hanger hotel, a popular getaway for puddle jumpers).This is the new Austin Executive Airport, located next to the CWK VOR. It is a private endeavor which was opened as a releaver for Austin Bergstrom.I've personally never been there - I've constructed the airport from photos and satellite photography. If any RW pilots have been there, or go there, please send me some photos so I can make improvements.I hope you enjoy it. See you on Vatsim.

What's New in Version 3.1

Released

• KEDC has 3 new hangars in RL, so I added the three hangars in the scenery package.
  • A sand pit and two rainwater retention ponds have been added on the premises.
  • Remodeled Parking Canopy for accurate lighting
  • Remodeled Terminal to handle sloped grade
  • Helipads added for F1 race events
  • Added ATC taxiroutes
  • Removed lighting from "old" runway area.
  • Added buildings to old Bird's Nest runway area

User Feedback