British Airway B767-300ER PW BL Livery 1.1

2 Screenshots

About This File

This is my first livery for FSXP's B767 that you can find on flightsim.com! It was made from pics and it was hard because BA has multiple liveries and I tried them all and this looked the best! Enjoy and please do tell me what I could have done better since it is my first livery!

What's New in Version 1.1

Released

• Fixed harsh textures and used the multiply button.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Yeah I noticed that but it won't be hard to fix that I will also do a United and LAN. I was wondering if there was a way to do the nuts and bolts well because they stick out a bit. What I did was when over the bolts in paint.net but it took a while and sticks out so if there is a way please tell me and if there isn't I will just carry on with what I am doing.

For making bolts and rivets showing in a paint ,use a layered texturefile.

When you have a white plane just showing rivets and lines, open that file in a program like Photoshop (pay) or Gimp(free)

Go to the checkbox "layers" and add a layer.

Paint on this layer the colors you want.

NOW all rivets and lines are invisible BUT if you go to the "layer-properties" and set this layer in the "multiply" mode all rivets and lines will show up again , but now in the color of your choice.

This is the way it has to be done.

There are more "layer-properties" than multiply alone with all sorts of effects , just take multiply for a start.

Search for some tutorials on the internet about "painting with layers" there are dozens of them.

Cheers

Leen de Jager

I am unsure what you mean, but maybe this video clip and photo link to a UL 767-300ER will help

The 767-300ER, the extended-range version of the 767-300, entered service with American Airlines in 1988.[41] The type's increased range is made possible by greater fuel tankage and a higher MTOW of 407,000 pounds (185,000 kg).[46] Design improvements allowed the available MTOW to increase to 412,000 pounds (187,000 kg) by 1993.[46] Power is provided by Pratt & Whitney PW4000, General Electric CF6, or Rolls-Royce RB211 engines.

I know but I meant why engines untied uses also to come

-Old united 767

-New united 767 with winglets

-New untied 767 without winglets

Also I can always make more liverys for other planes two. I want to make more liveries for other planes two!

United does not use winglet variant. please make the new current united as seen above 767-300 no winglet.

Awesome:) any eta on release of such a livery

For making bolts and rivets showing in a paint ,use a layered texturefile.

When you have a white plane just showing rivets and lines, open that file in a program like Photoshop (pay) or Gimp(free)

Go to the checkbox "layers" and add a layer.

Paint on this layer the colors you want.

NOW all rivets and lines are invisible BUT if you go to the "layer-properties" and set this layer in the "multiply" mode all rivets and lines will show up again , but now in the color of your choice.

This is the way it has to be done.

There are more "layer-properties" than multiply alone with all sorts of effects , just take multiply for a start.

Search for some tutorials on the internet about "painting with layers" there are dozens of them.

Cheers

Leen de Jager

Okay i am wraping up my united livery but i can't do the lines part. So i open the original file which is a PNG then i add another layer and do my paint on that then i try to find layer properties and i can't find it????i am using gimp

y i got the united/continental done with new textures and new lit and i have this one ready to upate with new lit textures so i will just have to wait until camron accepts my other update because i have to wait because you can only update one at a time!