My Review of SkyMaxx Pro v3

HarryCYUL

OMFG WOW!  :o  :D

AWESOME/AMAZING ;)

Finally.

I have spent an eternity looking for a thorough review of SkyMaxx Pro V3. I'm happy to report that this first and exciting look into the new cutting edge add-on by Maxx-XP and Sundog Software, is fully covered by HarryCYUL, covering all aspects of SkyMaxx Pro V3.

The level of analysis is second to none, as HarryCYUL carefully dissects the add-on, revealing the inner most workings of the add-on. HarryCYUL's use of words shine through, much like the golden and crisp sunlight in SkyMaxx's crepuscular rays, and 'in-your-face' like the lens glare effects when one looks up at the sun. One can even go as far saying that HarryCYUL's words are moving, much like the clouds moving with the weather in SkyMaxx Pro V3 - albeit, a feature that is also present in previous versions of SkyMaxx. HarryCYUL's time, effort and dedication is noted by the flight sim community.

For those that haven't read HarryCYUL's previous masterpiece review of SkyMaxx Pro V2, be sure to check out the link below, as HarryCYUL nails the review in similar fashion - keeping up his tradition of succinct and 'straight-to-the-point' reviews:

http://forums.x-pilot.com/topic/7149-my-review-of-skymaxx-pro-2/

Keep up the good work, you legend.

Warmest Regards